Sunday, October 24, 2010

Goodbye, October

Well, that was a pretty sad showing for me during the month of October, for which I apologize to the eight of you that have signed up through Google followers and the other 42 people who have visited anonymously in the past month. Real Life basically interfered with blogging and in some cases even with Real Gaming.

It has nothing to do with Minecraft. Honest. Well, OK, maybe a little - but just as much to do with work and wife and cats and dog and classes and…yeah, life, basically.

So, this November, I'm going to try to turn that around. One of the things I wrote for Relic Hunters was a one or two page A to Z for the setting which gives me a nice structure for 26 articles, and I imagine I can find four other topics somewhere. At the end of the month, I should have a nice setting bible for the next time I pull the world out and you'll have thirty days of material to steal from.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment