Saturday, July 10, 2010

An Introduction

Just who is Dr. Nuncheon? (And why should we listen to him?)

I am a roleplaying gamer of no particular consequence, with sufficient delusions of grandeur to think that someone, somewhere, may be interested in what I have to say on the topic.  In this, I am no different from any other RPG blogger.

Here, you will find:

  • Articles on setting design, rules hacks, and whatever other aspects of gaming happen to catch my fancy.
  • Reviews, not just of gaming products but of anything that might be of interest to gamers: books, films, software, and anything else I get my hands on.
  • Inspiration in the form of pictures, news articles, and links collected here.
  • Actual Play experiences from the campaigns I'm involved with right now, served up with reflection and self-critique to hopefully make them worthwhile to people not involved in the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment